Have you ever bookmarked a site only to go back later and be unable to find that site in your bookmarks? Have you ever bookmarked a site twice? Only to wonder why you tagged it the way you did? Have you wondered how you will find the right content to reuse given hundreds of thousands of content library source files? Have you wondered about effective metadata tagging across your team?
Fraley discusses the foundation of library science and how it can help searchers working with an ever-growing library of content. Learn key strategies that will put you in the best position to execute effectively so you and your team can meet the increasing demands of creating, managing, and distributing content.
- Content Management Strategies/DITA North America, 28-30 April 2014
- STC Summit 2015
- TC Dojo – as a 3 part series – virtual sessions and recorded videos posted to our YouTube Channel
Feedback from attendees at CMS DITA/NA 2104:
- This session was valuable? 92% Strongly Agree/Agree; 8% No Opinion
- The speaker was effective? 92% Strongly Agree/Agree; 8% No Opinion
- The speaker knew the material well? 92% Strongly Agree; 8% No Opinion
- The speaker answered questions clearly and effectively? 92% Strongly Agree/Agree; 8% No Opinion
- “Best presentation of conference.” – anonymous
- “Great theoretical, conceptual overview. Great specific examples. Time is limited, but perhaps an implementation overview might be more practical.” – anonymous
- “Great concepts. Would like a bit more insight into practical application” – attendee from Sony
- “One of the most useful sessions at the conference. Great speaker & relative ppt content.” – attendee from Qualcomm
- “Fantastic presentation skills! For improved context, I would have loved more real-world Tech Pubs/Info Dev examples, but that’s a minor complaint. This was a great session.” – anonymous
- “Timely and informative – gave me some good ideas on how to tackle this in my little universe.” – anonymous
- “Nice dynamic style.” – anonymous
Watch the videos and see the slides
- Concepts and Techniques of Library Science, Part 1
- Concepts and Techniques of Library Science, Part 2
- Concepts and Techniques of Library Science, Part 3
Get useful tips and valuable resources every month
Join the thousands who know just how much we share.