“Proper prior planning prevents poor performance.” Creating a good documentation plan will help you identify what you’re going to do and can be a valuable political document if the project shifts from under you. Docplans are even more important in a world where you have distributed teams and fragmented documents (many DITA topics!). Come learn how to make effective ones!
Visiting Dojo Master: John Hedtke, Double Tall Consulting
Watch the video
See the slides
Download the template
Establish the best in class business practice of managing, controlling, and distributing the information used every day by your company and clients. Understand the difference between content management and document management.
It’s all about managing content. Learn how synchronizing your product information with your product development can enable you to:
- Minimize risks by reducing errors and implementing fail safe controls
- Maintain control of valuable IP
- Create a fully audit-able records trail that meets the tightest of compliance requirements
- Reduce customer service costs
- Quickly adapt to market changes or enter new markets quickly
- Take advantage of global development centers through a single-source
- Drive revenue
Join Single-Sourcing Solutions and Sequoia Etc for a FREE 1 hour web session where we will show you how using the Arbortext Content Manager can help you resolve business needs. Continue reading “Synchronize Product Information with Product Development”