If you want someone to hire you or your company, you need to be able to tell your story: who you are, what your plan is, and what defines you. There are key points to address at each point in the story in order to gain customers. Whether you’re the boss or on your own, you are constantly interviewing and telling your story.
This session is for you if you’re thinking about working for equity, starting a business, or going out on your own.
Key learning points:
- How to gain customers by telling your story
- How to identify who your customer is (and is not)
- How to identify the keys to telling your story well
I’ll also give you two tactics to help you on your way, but you should bring your questions so you can get the answers you seek!
- Lavacon, Las Vegas, October 2016
- STC Twin Cities, September 2016
- AMWA webinar, November 2016
- STC Spectrum, March 2017
- STC Conduit, April 2017