New Releases of Arbortext Products Available for Download
NEEDHAM, MA. - June 25, 2009 - PTC (Nasdaq: PMTC), The Product Development Company®, today announced new and enhanced capabilities for its Windchill® and Arbortext® software solutions, two critical components of the PTC® Product Development System (PDS). These new enhancements are now available for customers to take immediate advantage of the improvements, increasing the value delivered by the PDS and extending PTC's technology leadership.
The new releases of Arbortext products are now available for download!
Arbortext's latest software releases provide increased software usability and performance. Here's a peek at just some of the new features:
- Arbortext Editor 5.4: Offline authoring capabilities and more intelligent cut-and-paste functions
- Arbortext IsoDraw 7.1: New support for additional CAD formats and improved product performance for file handling and integration with Windchill
- Arbortext Editor 5.4 and Arbortext IsoDraw 7.1: Expanded integration delivers hotspotting capabilities to automatically generate high-quality, interactive HTML content
For complete details on all of Arbortext's new capabilities visit the Arbortext FAQ page or download the updates now:
- Arbortext Editor 5.4
- Arbortext Styler 5.4
- Arbortext Publishing Engine 5.4
- Arbortext Architect 5.4
- Arbortext Advanced Print Publisher 10.0
- Arbortext IsoDraw 7.1
- Arbortext IsoView 7.1
- Arbortext Dynamic Link Manager 5.4
PTC (Nasdaq: PMTC) provides leading product lifecycle management (PLM), content management and dynamic publishing solutions to more than 50,000 companies worldwide. PTC customers include the world's most innovative companies in manufacturing, publishing, services, government and life sciences industries. PTC is included in the S&P Midcap 400 and Russell 2000 indices. For more information on PTC, please visit http://www.ptc.com.