The familiar word processing interface makes it easy for authors to create and edit structured XML and SGML content for reuse and automated publishing.
Arbortext Publishing Engine is a server-based, single system that provides the end-to-end ability to intelligently aggregate, profile and assemble content automatically to provide accurate, relevant product information, fully prepared for publishing to one or many media, such as Web, interactive and page-based formats.
There is a single-user version, a small-team version and large-scale, multi-threaded server version. They all have the same output capabilties.
- PDF, print, PostScript
- Web frameset or single page
- HTML, HTML5, CSS
- HTMLHelp, CHM
- Web archive
- CD image
- Executable Help archive
Why Publishing Engine
The Top Dynamic Publishing Software.
Arbortext Publishing Engine ensures that you deliver the highest-quality, consistent product and service information throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- Assemble and configure real-time publications that are tailored to the specific audience automatically
- Deliver more accurate and consistent product information, in less time
- Produce updated publications – on demand - across all of your target media to include print, Web, PDF, Microsoft Word, HTML Help, wireless devices and other media formats
With the 6.0 release, the Advanced Print Publisher is the default PDF rendering engine for the Arbortext Publishing Engine. Now, you can take advantage of APP rendering in the easy-to-user Arbortetx Styler UI.
Features and Benefits
- Arbortext Digital Media Publisher (DMP) comes free as part of Arbortext Publishing Engine.
- Automate formatting and publishing processes, regardless of media type, to eliminate expensive, labor-intensive desktop publishing tasks
- Speed accurate, relevant information time-to-market by reducing publishing time from weeks or months to minutes
- Deliver customized and consistent product information to improve your user’s experience and increase product performance over its lifespan
- Strengthen customer relationships by allowing you to instantly assemble and publish content that is tailored to specific audience requirements and delivered automatically in the media that best suits their needs
- PE supports Styler Stylesheets, APP templates, XSL and XSL-FO stylesheets
Find out whether Arbortext is right for your business
Watch a video
How to Buy Publishing Engine
Arbortext Publishing Engine is licensed on a "node-locked" - fixed to a particular machine's CPU - or concurrent basis for small teams and a "node-locked", CPU-basis for enterprise server deployments.
For Arbortext packaging and pricing questions, e-mail: email@example.com
Explore other parts of the product suite
Enables publication designers to create multi-channel XML-based stylesheets for automated publishing in a simplified user interface.
Arbortext Digital Media Publisher
Enables publication designers to assemble files and folders to publication on multiple types of digital media and to Web applications. Increases productivity by enabling quick and automatic creation of images for publication on digital media or via Web applications.
Arbortext Content Manager
An integral component of the PTC Dynamic Publishing System, that provides a single source of information, maintains control at every component level, preserves component relationships, and provides configuration management capabilities to enable organizations to optimize their publishing process.
Arbortext eLearning Library
Recorded versions of official Arbortext courses broken down into 1-hour segments that you can watch as often as you like. Includes training for all Arbortext products.
The industry's leading technical illustrations solution enables organizations to communicate information about their products and services by lowering publishing, translation and illustration costs.
Arbortext Advanced Print Publisher
Enables publication designers to automatically lay out documents with complex designs and manually control layout after automation. Available as a desktop application or server application.
Arbortext Print Composer
Enables print output in Arbortext Editor.
Arbortext Adapters for Documentum, IBM DB2 Document Manager, and Oracle
These adapters provide seamless integration between EMC Documentum's content management system, IBM DB2 Content Manager or Oracle's Content Management SDK and Arbortext Editor and Arbortext Publishing Engine.