Proven content and process management technology
A single source for information content.
Content management systems offer organizations the ability to impose controls over the processes of content creation and publishing. Users benefit by having a controlled, shared repository that handles multiple versions of both source content and finished publications, and a formal way of assigning tasks for creating new information or updating existing information.
Arbortext Content Manager, based on PTC’s proven content and process management technology, provides a single source of information while providing access control and version control at every component level, preserving component relationships, and providing deep configuration management capabilities.
- Content control and management
- Configuration management
Optimized for managing Arbortext-authored XML documents.
Arbortext Content Manager supports collaboration of geographically dispersed teams and manages critical processes such as configuration management and release of publications.
This content management system is able to manage complex information assets and enables organizations to streamline their document and publishing processes.
Customer Success Stories
- Nikon Precision uses Arbortext end-to-end for content creation, management, and delivery
- Nike Pioneers Product Lifecycle Management in the Apparel Marketplace
- PTC Uses Its Own PLM Solutions to Increase Productivity and Accelerate Time-to-Market
- Humax Co. Modernizes Its Product Data Management with Windchill from PTC
Collaborate, control content and processes, and configure rich publications
Arbortext Content Manager is an integral component of the PTC Dynamic Publishing System. The Dynamic Publishing System provides a complete solution for authoring, managing, and publishing product and service documentation such as owners’ guides, service manuals, parts catalogs, and training material.
Arbortext Editor, Arbortext Content Manager, and Arbortext Publishing Engine work together to enable automatic, on-demand delivery of up-to-the-minute information that aligns exactly with the product’s specific configuration and the reader’s specific needs.
Features & Benefits
- Optimized for managing Arbortext-authored XML documents.
- A Web-based master product data management repository, enabling global access to current, accurate information from myriad sources
- Prevents costly design errors by controlling and automating typically chaotic product change management processes
- Facilitates rapid development of new product configurations through reuse of previously designed product configurations
- Operates seamlessly with Pro/ENGINEER and Windchill ProjectLink for distributed, cross-enterprise collaboration on data acquisition and product information
- Seamlessly connects to multiple mechanical/electrical CAD applications, desktop applications and Enterprise Resource Planning systems
- Has the ability to include auto-deployment of the web-version of Arbortext Editor.
Watch a video:
- Overview of Arbortext Content Manager
- Mike Sundquist on the Full Arbortext System
- Introduction to the Arbortext DITA Application
- Synchronize your product information with your product development (recorded webinar)
How to Buy Arbortext
Arbortext Content Manager are licensed on a per-seat, named user basis. For Arbortext packaging and pricing questions, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org