What is the Advisory Line?
The Single-Sourcing Solutions Advisory line is designed to help you get through a tough spot without having to engage in a long consulting project when it may not be the best solution for your needs.
The Advisory Line is a hotline that lets you reach one of our mentors to get some help with a problem that is specific to you, your environment, and your tools right away. Get your problem solved, but also get that one-on-one mentoring that gives you the why behind the fix.
Our team of expert advisors specialize in designing, developing, and delivering solutions for product information delivery. We have over a decade's experience with XML dynamic publishing tools — and everything that touches them.
We specialize in the practical development and deployment of mission critical, custom tool development for content development, management, and delivery.
And through our Advisory Line, we help you grow that expertise too.
How does it work?
- Select the appropriate application specialty from the list on the right.
- Fill in the questions as best you can.
- The more detailed that the information you provide to the concierge is, the better we can match you with the person best equipped to answer your questions.
- Our concierge will respond to your request within 24 hours.
- Once you have been assigned to an expert advisor, they will work with you to resolve your issue.
All calls to the advisory line are first handled by a concierge. There is no fee for the concierge service. The clock doesn’t start until we start to work with you to solve your problems. .
What does it cost?
$2.00/minute for members and $3.00/minute for non-members.
Choose a Specialty
- Which specialist do you need?
- Arbortext IsoDraw
- Arbortext for Aerospace and Defense
- Antenna House
- XSL, XSL-FO, XQuery, and other XML Processing Technology
- Creo Illustrate
Call the Concierge
If you cannot reach the concierge, please leave a message! We will get back to you within one business day.
Use Your Favorite IM Client
Reach your application specialist directly by using any of these identities--isodraw411, mathcad411, windchill411, proengineer411--at all of those same services as well!