Single-Sourcing Solutions knows how Arbortext fits your business requirements.
Through years of experience and implementations of dynamic information delivery systems, Single-Sourcing Solutions has learned that the decision to implement is always based on business requirements. Technology is only a means to address those requirements. Without a thorough understanding the technology becomes a distraction and may lead to applying the technology to solve the wrong problem. This has sometimes been referred to as "paving the cow path". Ever wonder why old farm roads are twisting and confusing. Well early on farmers paved the old "cow paths" instead of the most direct route to market.
We help you understand your business needs
Technology is only one of the three main things you have to consider when you're considering a product like Arbortext.
An Information delivery assessment will help you understand your organization and what it will take from an organizational perspective to implement a solution like ours before you start down the path to implementation.
- What are the processes I have in place?
- What is the culture of the organization?
- What skill levels of people do I have?
- What skills do you need to have?
- Do you have to change processes?
- Do you need to bring on people?
- What's this thing actually going to look like?
- What are your customers saying?
We help you look at the organization as a whole, not just technical publications, so that you get a complete picture of all of the groups that intersect with information creation and delivery:
- Technical Publications
- Product Development and Product Lifecycle Management
- Web Team
- Localization partners
- Service centers and maintenance
It's not just the technology you're looking at. You've got to look at all this. Together.
What is an Information Delivery Assessment?
The Information Development Assessment (IDA) is a complete process that will absolutely determine whether or not Arbortext is a strategic fit for your business.
In order to best understand your company, your goals, and your processes, we perform a detailed analysis of your existing development process with a specific emphasis on your information delivery processes.
The purpose of the IDA isn't simply to analyze whether or not Arbortext works for you. We never recommend Arbortext unless we know that it solves a problem or helps you in a way that makes sense. And we can't know that without fully understanding what your needs are and what you want to accomplish.
A completely painless process with no obligation.
Immediate benefits for you
- No cost and no obligation
- Information that you might not know about your organization
- Some recommendations about how you can fix it.
- No resources committed for any length of time
- We do all the work: No drain on your internal resources
Benefits for the long term
- We can quickly help you identify additional business requirements that will improve your return on investment
- We can help identify which requirements should be addressed initially
- Map the technology to address the business requirements and eliminate solving the wrong problem
We do all the work.
With your help to sponsor meetings with various groups and stake holders who utilize product information we will analyze the impact product information has within your company. The results of this analysis will be provided into a concise report for you that will help you understand where the most significant impact a project like this will have on your organization.
Want to learn more?
We can show you what we’ve done for other clients to uncover their business challenges and measure the benefits they gained from participating in this process.
Contact us now to find out how our information delivery assessment can benefit you, e-mail: