What is eLearning?
A convenient way to improve your proficiency with Arbortext solutions, this eLearning Library provides online access to both basic and advanced Windchill PDMLink (Arbortext Content Manager Link) training, so you can take training whenever your schedule permits.
Training is self-paced and modular so you can learn the capabilities important to you without sitting through an entire course.
Key Features of eLearning Content:
- Unlimited access, 24x7, to all Arbortext Web-based training
- Comprehensive courses include recorded lectures, demonstrations, hands-on exercises and learning assessments to reinforce lessons
- Courses can be completed at your own pace
- Courses are broken down into modules, so you can learn what you need to know and skip the areas you don't
- Recorded virtual classes - a host of specialty topics taught by an instructor
- Pro/FICIENCY benchmark assessment - an objective, Web-based tool to assess user proficiency and educational program effectiveness
- Online communities - access to role-based discussion forums
- eKnowledge assets - downloadable resource materials that augment training and act as handy references
Key Features of Learning Management System:
- Search available courses
- Access elearning content
- Maintain a personal development plan
- View complete transcripts and Pro/FICIENCY results
- Manager views of individual and team proficiency reports
Windchill PDMLink eLearning Library
The full Arbortext eLearning Library is a subset of the full Windchill eLearning Library.
Purchase price includes support services, upgrades to the course content, or upgrades to the learning management system. As your product gets upgraded with new features and new capabilities, your learning will keep up as well.
- Migrating Pro/INTRALINK Data to Windchill
- ProductView - Annotating and Sectioning
- ProductView - Application Orientation
- Windchill ECAD Visualization
- Windchill System Administration
- Windchill ProjectLink - Administration
- Windchill ProjectLink - Application Orientation
- Windchill ProjectLink - CAD Data Management
- Windchill ProjectLink - Communication and Collaboration
- Windchill ProjectLink - Creating and Managing the Project Environment
- Windchill ProjectLink - Information Management
- Windchill ProjectLink - Project Process Participation
- Windchill ProjectLink - Program and Projects Networks Management
- Windchill ProjectLink - User Update
- Windchill ProjectLink and Windchill PDMLink Collaboration