The familiar word processing interface makes it easy for authors to create and edit structured XML and SGML content for reuse and automated publishing.
Customer Success Stories
- Read the white paper about Club Car's success
- Porsche Improves Service Operations by adopting Arbortext
- Grand River Group Speeds Time to Market with Arbortext
- Gaining Competitive Advantage Through Global Product Development
- PTC Arbortext Solution for DITA
- Want to know whether Arbortext meets your business needs?
Find out whether Arbortext is right for your business
Watch a video
- Robin Sloan on Arbortext Editor
- Mike Sundquist on the Full Arbortext System
- Introduction to the Arbortext DITA Application
- Introduction to Arbortext Content Manager
- DITA Style in Arbortext. It's Easy
- Jeff Kennedy on the Arbortext Implementation at Club Car
- Move your training deliverables to a single-sourcing solution
How to Buy Arbortext
Arbortext products are licensed on a "node-locked" - fixed to a particular machine's CPU - or concurrent basis.
For Arbortext packaging and pricing questions, e-mail: email@example.com
Explore other parts of the product suite
Enables publication designers to create multi-channel XML-based stylesheets for automated publishing in a simplified user interface.
Arbortext Publishing Engine
Automatically extracts XML and SGML content from file systems or content management systems, assembles that content for different audiences, and publishes the assembled content automatically to print, Web, PDF, Microsoft Word, HTML Help, and other media formats.
There is a small-team version and large-scale, multi-threaded server version.
Arbortext Content Manager
An integral component of the PTC Dynamic Publishing System, that provides a single source of information, maintains control at every component level, preserves component relationships, and provides configuration management capabilities to enable organizations to optimize their publishing process.
Arbortext Advanced Print Publisher
Enables publication designers to automatically lay out documents with complex designs and manually control layout after automation. Available as a desktop application or server application.
Arbortext Digital Media Publisher
Enables publication designers to assemble files and folders to publication on multiple types of digital media and to Web applications. Increases productivity by enabling quick and automatic creation of images for publication on digital media or via Web applications.
Arbortext eLearning Library
Recorded versions of official Arbortext courses broken down into 1-hour segments that you can watch as often as you like. Includes training for all Arbortext products.