With Arbortext Styler, you have access to the APP Engine for publishing, so you can do all of this and more! Whatever you can dream up to change the look and feel of tables, you can do it in Styler. In this session, we will show you how to get started.
- Remember different tables are formatted according to different element rules
Just because it looks like a table doesn’t mean it’s a table.
A table is not a properties, is not a dl.
- Using properties in the OOTB stylesheet and modules in the samples directory
- Doing tricky things like alternating row colors
Liz Fraley, Single-Sourcing Solutions, is a serial entrepreneur. She’s founded two companies, sits on the boards of three non-profits, and is constantly coming up with new ways to share knowledge in the technical communications and content industries. She has worked in high-tech and government sectors, at companies of all different sizes (from startups to huge enterprises). She advocates approaches that directly improve organizational efficiency, productivity, and interoperability. If you ask her, she’ll say she’s happiest when those around her are successful.
Watch the Video
Recorded: June 2014
Access the videoThere are three ways to get access to the video:
- Purchase access to this one video for a short period of time.
- Automatic access for all paid subscribers to our Vimeo channel
- Free to members of the TC Dojo Masterminds on the member site.