Here’s a short summary of SPRs and enhancements added to the product release. Many SPRs and enhancements are part of the release. We highly recommend you log in to the support site and read the release notes. If you have an active maintenance contract you can download the new version from the PTC-Support website as usual. If you need any help please contact our support team.
- Localization of Authoring Tool Interface in English, French, Spanish, German, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
- Support for ASD S1000D Technical Information Repository (TIR) Referencing and Output
- Business rules check ICY code for valid entries when validating figures.
SPR fixes include:
- 1980628 - IETP Preview now generates the thumbnail view of the image for IPD data modules.
- 1984397 - PDF Preview now correctly displays CGM graphics.
- 1968322 - Issued data modules are now correctly imported with a status of ISSUED rather than QA REQUIRED.
- 1970535 - When opening an ASD S1000D Issue 4 data module the Insert->Symbol->Character Entities option now displays the full list of available character entities.
- 1972494 - The values of caveat and commercialClassification attributes for the security element are now preserved correctly in ASD S1000D Issue 4 data modules.
- 1974444 - The content of ASD S1000D Issue 4 data modules is no longer corrupted when re-using CMS fragments from the CMS library.
- 1977715 - Authorities Tab topic in the Arbortext CSDB for S1000D User's Guide updated to add Originator Authority Control description.
- 1978052 - In-line applicability is now applied correctly.
- 1984740 - The Arbortext Process Data Module Editor now correctly saves edited process data modules.
- 1985441 - The CMS LIbrary Fragment ID tag is now saved correctly for ASD S1000D Issue 4 projects.
- 1989331 - Figure titles in ASD S1000D Issue 4 data modules are no longer be overwritten with the value of the last figure title.
- 1990001 - Special characters/spaces/case-sensitive characters are now allowed in the log-in password.
- 1990353 - For ASD S1000D Issue 2-3 XML, sheet id's are no longer duplicated in figure elements, when refreshing a data module.
- 1786028 - IETP Change Package Import process works on Vista operating system that has User Account Control (UAC) activated.
- 1967986 - Publication Module List tab is now enabled when an ASD S1000D Issue 4 publication contains a publication module.
- 1978078 - CGM hotspot linking now works correctly.
IETP Viewer Print Services
- 1878238 - If statements in Air Crew data modules no longer have duplicate if text.
- 1962858 - Change markers are correctly displayed in PDF output for ASD S1000D Issue 4.
- 1985704 - 1t is now possible to update the DFL of a figure that was created and compiled with LSAR driven compilation.
- 1926668 - In-line applicability is now applied correctly.
- 1973187 - Extra white space removed from TOC nodes when adding, or editing, the node description.
- 1984034 - Internal cross-references are now displayed correctly.
- 1991360 - The data modules listed on the Data Review: Data Module Viewer dialog box are now ordered as follows:
- Alphabetical order for Data Module Code.
- Issue number.
For more information
Documentation supporting Arbortext is delivered in the Arbortext Editor Help Center. You can download the release notes for this and all recent releases from the Reference Documentation area of the PTC web site at ptc.com.