Enables publication designers to create multi-channel XML-based stylesheets for automated publishing in a simplified user interface.
Tens of thousands of authors worldwide use Arbortext Editor to generate product information such as operator and maintenance manuals, service guides and eLearning materials as well as other marketing, sales and reference documents.
Get Arbortext 101 to learn the basics of the Arbortext software. Arbortext is easy to learn and this book shows you how to quickly get started developing dynamic and multi-channel content using Arbortext.
- Author content with real-time validation using a familiar, productive user interface
- Create and edit document components and document assemblies
- Implement publishing standards like DITA 1.3, S1000D and DocBook easily
- Reuse content across your organization
- Improve the accuracy, consistency and flexibility of your information
- Incorporate interactive graphics in your publications
- Locate, reference, and reuse content from file systems or content repositories
See the full-featured solution.
Find out whether Arbortext is right for your business
Watch a video
Explore other parts of the product suite
Arbortext Publishing Engine
Automatically extracts XML and SGML content from file systems or content management systems, assembles that content for different audiences, and publishes the assembled content automatically to print, Web, PDF, Microsoft Word, HTML Help, and other media formats.
There is a small-team version and large-scale, multi-threaded server version.
Arbortext Content Manager
An integral component of the PTC Dynamic Publishing System, that provides a single source of information, maintains control at every component level, preserves component relationships, and provides configuration management capabilities to enable organizations to optimize their publishing process.
Arbortext eLearning Library
Recorded versions of official Arbortext courses broken down into 1-hour segments that you can watch as often as you like. Includes training for all Arbortext products.
The industry's leading technical illustrations solution enables organizations to communicate information about their products and services by lowering publishing, translation and illustration costs.