Techcomm and Arbortext Resources – We have a lot
We share. A lot. We derive an intense satisfaction when we are able to improve the capabilities of our customers as well as everyone in the communities we serve. Customers don't just buy software or one-time services from us: They learn when they work with us.
We want everyone to grow into competent, fully independent and self-sufficient practitioners.
As a result, here is how to get to all the techcomm and Arbortext resources we know about—categorized in several different ways to get what you're looking for.
- Read our blog
- Join one of our Community Projects
- Look through the Event Archive
- Consult the Webinar Archive (videos and online learning)
- Visit one of our YouTube channels: Single-Sourcing, TC Dojo, Arbortext Monster Garage, Arbortext User Group
- Join our Slack channels: Single-Sourcing Solutions
- Join our Discord Server: Single-Sourcing Solutions
- Meet us at a conference
- Hear from our customers
- Meet the teams we recommend
We share. A lot.
See the many projects we have created and organized for techcomm communities.
Resources for Arbortext Users
At the last AUGI meeting (Arbortext User Group International) before Arbortext was acquired by PTC in 2005, there were nearly 1000 attendees. After acquisition, Arbortext users folded into a bigger organization (PTC/User). Since that time, Single-Sourcing Solutions has focused on providing resources and access to the Arbortext community.
- Top 5 Arbortext resources
- How to recognize a qualified Arbortext reseller
- The Arbortext Monster Garage
- How-to Videos about Arbortext
- Arbortext On-Demand video training (Vimeo)
- Arbortext User Group YouTube channel
- Arbortext 101 (book)
- Arbortext 102 (book)
- Arbortext for Authors (book)
- Member forums
See our full list of Community Projects for links to even more resources.
Our library science background (and our love of all things metadata) guides the way we catalog information.
These are the main categories under which all our resources are filed. This is a great place to start if you're looking for something by type.
Looking for something by where you saw us? All articles, presentations, and webinars are also classified this way.
- American Medical Writers Association (AMWA)
- Arbortext Monster Garage
- Association for Independent Information Professionals (AIIP)
- AUGI-PTC/User (Arbortext User Group)
- ConVex/DITA CM Strategies
- Society for Technical Communication (STC)
- Single-Sourcing Solutions Exclusives
- TC Dojo
- TC Camp
Looking for something more specific to a particular key concept? On archive pages and on any given article, key concepts are listed. These tags are carefully curated and used by our cataloguers to help shelve information so anyone can find it.
You can find them on all Archive pages:
You can find them at the bottom of all blog post pages and many other pages as well: