The familiar word processing interface makes it easy for authors to create and edit structured XML and SGML content for reuse and automated publishing.
An innovative breakthrough in stylesheet design tools
For the first time designers have the power to create multi-channel, XML-based stylesheets for automated publishing without the programming.
Arbortext Styler makes it easy to create and maintain stylesheets that support publishing to multiple types of output media.
- PDF, high-quality print
- HTML, HTML5, CSS
- HTML Help, CHM
- Web Archive, CD
- wireless device formats
Do more with less
Features and Benefits
Arbortext Styler allows you to create a single source of style by supporting multiple output types in a single stylesheet. Specify styles for all output types or a single output.
Stylesheets are used by Arbortext Publishing Engine to transform XML content to HTML and Web pages, print or PDF, HTML Help, Microsoft Word and wireless devices.
- Reduced publishing costs - Develop and maintain stylesheets for multiple output types in a single user interface
- Reduced maintenance costs - With a single stylesheet, you can control publishing for multiple output types.
- Reduced need for specialized skills - Simplified stylesheet creation puts styling in the hands of designers reducing or eliminating the need for specialized programming skills.
- Increased productivity - Share formatting across media types, or set up unique formatting for specific media types–all within the same stylesheet.
- Increased effectiveness - Eliminates the need to develop and maintain multiple stylesheets for multiple types of media.
- Improved consistency - Ability to modularize stylesheets improves the accuracy, consistency and flexibility of your stylesheets.
Find out whether Arbortext is right for your business
Watch a video
Explore other parts of the product suite
Arbortext Publishing Engine
Automatically extracts XML and SGML content from file systems or content management systems, assembles that content for different audiences, and publishes the assembled content automatically to print, Web, PDF, Microsoft Word, HTML Help, and other media formats.
There is a small-team version and large-scale, multi-threaded server version.
Arbortext Digital Media Publisher
Enables publication designers to assemble files and folders to publication on multiple types of digital media and to Web applications. Increases productivity by enabling quick and automatic creation of images for publication on digital media or via Web applications.
Arbortext Print Composer
Enables print output in Arbortext Editor.
Arbortext Advanced Print Publisher
Enables publication designers to automatically lay out documents with complex designs and manually control layout after automation. Available as a desktop application or server application.
Arbortext Content Manager
An integral component of the PTC Dynamic Publishing System, that provides a single source of information, maintains control at every component level, preserves component relationships, and provides configuration management capabilities to enable organizations to optimize their publishing process.
Arbortext eLearning Library
Recorded versions of official Arbortext courses broken down into 1-hour segments that you can watch as often as you like. Includes training for all Arbortext products.