Here’s a short summary of SPRs and enhancements added to the product release. Many SPRs and enhancements are part of the release. We highly recommend you log in to the support site and read the release notes. If you have an active maintenance contract you can download the new version from the PTC-Support website as usual. If you need any help please contact our support team.
- 2046375 Chinese characters in CGM graphics display as expected.
- 2061637 CGM images are converted correctly when publishing a PDF with set isoviewfileformats=cgm applied.
- 2063544 Highly vectorized SVG graphics no longer cause an unexpected termination when generating PDF output.
- 2077346 Object IDs generated for ISO graphics transformed by IsoDraw/IsoView now conform to WebCGM standards, allowing the objects to be listed in browsing dialogs.
- 2081943 Certain Iso graphics now display fully in Edit view
- 2084232 Calling oid_graphic_size() for a CGM graphic no longer causes a UNIX PE process to terminate unexpectedly.
- 2090868 A text field in a XUI dialog box will display scroll bars when the text content exceeds the size of the field.
- 2090913 Setting the environment variable APTLIGATURESENABLED to any value that does not begin with y or Y and is not on, On, or ON will suppress ligatures globally. For finer control, setting the allowligs attribute of lettersp to 0 in a high-level eic in the stylesheet will turn off ligatures.
- 2091291 The Start At numbering dialog now prevents entry of an invalid XML element/attribute name.
- 2093658 A CGM graphic file created by IsoDraw displays correctly when published to PDF.
- 2094502 ACL variable substitution will now work correctly for commands that span multiple lines.
- 2096403 Arbortext Editor will no longer produce invalid table markup on inserting a row or column when the table model is declared in a certain way in a schema.
- 2096922 TeX memory has been increased to allow certain large documents to format.
- 2097139 Information regarding font substitution carried out during a PE-Tie or PE-Interactive PDF publishing process is now written to the compose log.
- 2097446 Arbortext Editor will no longer ignore a root element's namespace declaration in some situations where the root tag and its attributes are longer than 1024 characters.
- 2097476 The PE Rendition Request Processor no longer causes Document Manager's Rendition Services to fail when processing rendition requests for documents that have no content.
- 2097933 Arbortext Editor no longer unexpectedly terminates in some cases when a table containing a cell with vertical alignment is re-recognized due to an external markup change.
- 2098562 Values that evaluate to 0 are now correctly treated as a non-blank string when matching condition tests.
- 2099292 Arbortext Editor now checks that doc_cache_dir() and doc_cache_base() return values are legal before returning them
- 2099319 Arbortext Editor will now allow more than 20 menus to be added to a menubar or toolbar.
- 2100082 Spaces between inline elements are no longer missing from RTF output.
- 2101124 TOC entries in PDF output now target the correct location when related link information for the same targets is also included in the output.
- 2101170 The presence of CGM graphics in a document no longer causes Arbortext Editor or print/PDF preview and publishing to terminate unexpectedly.
- 2101193 Arbortext Editor no longer unexpectedly terminates in some cases when a table containing a cell with horizontal alignment is re-recognized due to an external markup change.
- 2103561 A non-zero value for the baseline-shift property will trigger an equivalent offset as expected, when working with RTF output
- 2105100 Arbortext Editor will only collapse spaces, tabs, and newlines if the parserdeletespaces option is on. Other white space will be ignored.
- 2105336 Arbortext Editor no longer terminates unexpectedly when modifying attributes in DITA maps using Column view.
- 2106850 The Resource Manager dialog launched from the Modify Attributes dialog box no longer sets the wrong format attribute for maps stored in Windchill.
- 2106854 Select All will now properly highlight both the edit and document map views.
- 2107239 Tables in RTF output no longer display rules that have not been specified in the original table configuration.
- 2108633 All predefined XML entities will be written as entities if entityoutputconvert is on.
- 2110292 ACL DITA option dita::_setNoMergeAttributes(list) stops cascading attributes specified in DITA Maps and their specializations from merging values (for profiling).
- 2111926 Arbortext Editor no longer unexpectedly terminates when flattening a document whose stylesheet uses XPath
For more information
Documentation supporting Arbortext is delivered in the Arbortext Editor Help Center. You can download the release notes for this and all recent releases from the Reference Documentation area of the PTC web site at ptc.com.
Get useful tips and valuable resources every month
Join the thousands who know just how much we share.