For the first time designers have the power to create multi-channel, XML-based stylesheets for automated publishing without the programming. With Styler, you can produce high-quality print and web output in less than a day. Get the book Arbortext 102 to learn best practices for creating Arbortext Styler stylesheets yourself.
Arbortext Styler makes it easy to create and maintain stylesheets that support publishing to multiple types of output media.
- PDF, high-quality print
- HTML, HTML5, CSS
- HTML Help, CHM
- Web Archive, CD
- wireless device formats
Do more with less
Features and Benefits
Stylesheets are used by Arbortext Publishing Engine to transform XML content to HTML and Web pages, print or PDF, HTML Help, Microsoft Word and wireless devices.
Implement publishing standards like DITA, S1000D and DocBook easily
- Reduced publishing costs – Develop and maintain stylesheets for multiple output types in a single user interface
- Reduced maintenance costs – With a single stylesheet, you can control publishing for multiple output types.
- Reduced need for specialized skills – Simplified stylesheet creation puts styling in the hands of designers reducing or eliminating the need for specialized programming skills.
- Increased productivity – Share formatting across media types, or set up unique formatting for specific media types–all within the same stylesheet.
- Increased effectiveness – Eliminates the need to develop and maintain multiple stylesheets for multiple types of media.
- Improved consistency – Ability to modularize stylesheets improves the accuracy, consistency and flexibility of your stylesheets.