PTC eLearning Library
Learn quickly, apply new skills, and be more productive
A convenient way to improve your proficiency with PTC products, the eLearning Library provides online access to both basic and advanced training, so you can take training whenever your schedule permits. Training is self-paced and modular so you can learn the capabilities important to you without sitting through an entire course.
The eLearning library contains recorded versions of the official, licensed PTC courses broken down into 1-hour segments that you can watch as often as you like.
Access to the eLearning library comes free with a matching product subscription license.
Includes courses for:
- All Arbortext products, DITA basics, DTD/Schema developers
- Windchill IT administrators, business-level administrators, and Arbortext users
- IsoDraw Foundation, CADProcess, and IsoView.
- Web-based training
- Accessible at your convenience
- Short, easy to absorb lessons
- Integrated with PTC's LMS
- Pre-set and custom learning paths
- Reports to track user activity and progress
- Learning paths can be assigned to your staff
- Re-watch courses as often as you like
- Lab files and exercises included and provided to learners
- WBT courses include video, audio, and slides
- More than 250 training courses available
Key Features of eLearning Content
- Unlimited access, 24×7, to all web-based training courses
- Comprehensive courses include recorded lectures, demonstrations, hands-on exercises and learning assessments to reinforce lessons
- Courses can be completed at your own pace
- Courses are broken down into modules, so you can learn what you need to know and skip the areas you don't
- Recorded virtual classes – a host of specialty topics taught by an instructor
- Pro/FICIENCY benchmark assessment – an objective, Web-based tool to assess user proficiency and educational program effectiveness
- Online communities – access to role-based discussion forums
- eKnowledge assets – downloadable resource materials that augment training and act as handy references
Key Features of eLearning:
- Search available courses
- Access elearning content
- Maintain a personal development plan
- View complete transcripts and Pro/FICIENCY results
- Manager views of individual and team proficiency reports
Keys to Success with eLearning:
- Arbortext for Authoring Book
- Arbortext 101 Book
- Arbortext 102 Book
- Membership in the Arbortext TPC Affinity Group
- Time with a Mentor (because you can't ask questions of a video)
Find out whether Arbortext is right for your business
Have purchasing questions?
Want to know if the quote you got is the best fit for your situation? Book a prix fixe Independent Verification service appointment and we'll lend our experience to you.
For informal Arbortext packaging and pricing questions, e-mail: email@example.com