IsoDraw covers all the requirements for technical illustration
The industry’s leading technical illustrations solution enables organizations to communicate information about their products and services by lowering publishing, translation and illustration costs.
IsoDraw Foundation covers all requirements for Technical Illustration and is the unquestioned market leader worldwide. IsoDraw CADprocess is a unique product that supports direct conversion of 3D CAD data into high-quality technical illustrations.
- Deliver a competitive advantage in your product information time-to-market by producing more illustrations in a shorter time
- Prepare illustrations automatically for publishing in multiple delivery formats, including print, interactive and web media to eliminate expensive, labor-intensive formatting tasks
- Convey explicit service procedures by displacing lengthy text with illustrations
- Repurpose rich, original CAD data to quickly develop 2D and 3D illustrations and animations
- Support one or many types of data, such as 2D, 3D, raster graphics, and animations, in a single document
Supported Output Formats
- Adobe Illustrator (*.ai)
- Bitmap (*.bmp)
- CALS Raster (*.cc4)
- CGM, WebCGM (*.cgm)
- DWG (AutoCAD) (*.dwg)
- DXF (*.dxf)
- EPS (*.eps)
- FrameMaker (*.mif)
- HPGL (*.hpl)
- IGES (*.igs)
- Interleaf (*.doc)
- JPEG (*.jpg)
- Object list (*.txt)
- PCX (*.pcx)
- PDF (*.pdf)
- PNG (*.png)
- SVG (*.svg)
- TIFF (*.tiff)
- WMF (*.wmf)
- XCF (*.xcf)
Features and Benefits
- Lower publishing, translation and illustration costs.
- Increase illustrator productivity and remove engineering from all illustration tasks.
- Improve operator and service performance levels with explicit illustrations to convey complex operation and maintenance procedures.
- Ensure the most up-to-date technical illustrations through the associative links to real-time design data.
- Manage the complete associative illustration lifecycle with Windchill to update illustrations and their use in documentation when engineering designs change.
- The ability to view and interact with Arbortext IsoDraw graphics is included with Arbortext Editor.
- The ability to publish IsoDraw graphics is included in all of the Arbortext publishing products.
Professional Technical Illustration
IsoDraw Covers All the Requirements for Technical Illustration
IsoDraw is a single software tool for all of your 2D and 3D illustration needs.
Automate the process of creating and updating high-quality technical illustrations and animations with Arbortext IsoDraw, a single software tool for all of your 2D and 3D illustration needs.
You can draw from scratch or use original 2D and 3D data from CAD systems to deliver technical illustrations and intelligent graphics to optimize product information in the forms of assembly instructions, parts catalogs, operator and service manuals, training documents, and more.
Additionally, Arbortext IsoDraw gives you the unique ability to maintain an associative link to real-time CAD data to automate the updating of illustrations and animations when engineering designs change throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- IsoDraw Foundation covers all requirements for Technical Illustration and is the unquestioned market leader worldwide.
- IsoDraw CADprocess is a unique product that supports direct conversion of 3D CAD data into high-quality technical illustrations.
PTC is represented on all major standardization committees, such as CALS and ATA. PTC is a co-founder of the OASIS CGM Open Consortium and a member of W3C. The company is recognized as a leading supplier for Technical Illustration solutions by the entire industry.
Find out whether Arbortext is right for your business
- AtlasCopco easily quantifies its ROI on Arbortext IsoDraw
- Engineered Arresting Systems Corporation (ESCO) creates high-quality manuals with Arbortext IsoDraw
- TGG improves data exchange with Arbortext IsoDraw
- Somero Enterprises produces higher quality documentation 50% faster
- Bihler GmbH keeps firm hold on customers by delivering manuals with impressive technical illustrations
- RAUCH GmbH cuts publishing costs by 90%