Here’s a short summary of SPRs and enhancements added to the product release. Many SPRs and enhancements are part of the release. We highly recommend you log in to the support site and read the release notes. If you have an active maintenance contract you can download the new version from the PTC-Support website as usual. If you need any help please contact our Support team.
The M040 release of APP Version 10 is available for download from the support site. You can download the latest release here (login required).
Here's what the release notes say about Version 10.0 M040 (Build 1189)
- Fixed issue where either <?tpfitbr> or autoleading caused the last line of a para to overflow and then widows and orphans were being ignored. (SPR 1865826)
- Fixed column headers for multiple levels of nesting (SPR 1664778)
- Add support to allow blocks indents to be absolute (relative to margin) using <?blockindentabs>. (SPR 1805054).
- Fixed a number of cases involving column footers and nesting (SPR 1664778)
- Fixed which top margin is applied following a skipped column header or footer. (SPR 1949036)
- Added FOM Accolades.
- Fix crash with contextdown. (SPR 1952453)
- Fixed namespace support in Strip Space control streams. (SPR 1877605)
- Added support to preserve children in Strip Space control streams (preserve 1,"name"). (SPR 1877605)
- Fixed issue where widow lines weren't being counted properly at the end of a block or table. (SPR 1954407)
- Fixed issue where the orphan priority was ignored for the last paragraph if the keeps were too large (SPR 1954409)
- Fixed handling of <?tbwmode=2> tables splitting horizontally and then overflowing when nested.(SPR 1954968)
- Fixed problem with psequp getting triggered twice after a blank page. (SPR 1938805)
- Improved error messages with invalid parameters to FOM fFormatting.contextAdd() and contextRemove().
- Fixed issue so accolades correctly ignore the value of <?tpxbrk>. (SPR 1907764)
- Added support to combine footnotes by reference, using combine=2 in the footnote control stream.(SPR 1921186)
- Fixed pointer error when using a footer within a table that is nested within a table that also contains a footer. (SPR 1936268)
- Fixed crash in colour dialogue when colour name is longer than 40 characters. (SPR 1913425)
- Fixed cursor positioning in very wide edit bar. (SPR 1917906)
- Fixed problems saving OpenType fonts to a bundle. (SPR 1919464)
- Fixed problem with <?bk> on end of word at end of line. (SPR 1907456)
- Fixed problem with multiple ligature table changes in a word at end of line. (SPR 1954907)
- Fixed problem with fish loops crashing when using old show string syntax. (SPR 1958757)
- Modified APP installer to make each patch version install independently to any other v10 version. (SPR 1901316)
- Added support for fStream.control with frame, layer and layergroup types.
- Fixed graphic state problems when outputting EPS files to PDF. (SPR 1958767)
- Fixed crashes and timing issues with fApplication.loadTemplate(). (SPR 1963511)
- Fixing frame corruption when setting FOM fFrame column widths (SPR 1963512)
- Updated FOM Reference Manual sample to include v10.0 M040 changes.
For more information
Documentation supporting Arbortext is delivered in the Arbortext Editor Help Center. You can download the release notes for this and all recent releases from the Reference Documentation area of the PTC web site at ptc.com.
Get useful tips and valuable resources every month
Join the thousands who know just how much we share.