Here’s a short summary of SPRs and enhancements added to the product release. Many SPRs and enhancements are part of the release. We highly recommend you log in to the support site and read the release notes. If you have an active maintenance contract you can download the new version from the PTC-Support website as usual. If you need any help please contact our Support team.
Arbortext's latest software releases provide increased software usability and performance. Here's a peek at just some of the new features:
- Arbortext Editor 5.4: Offline authoring capabilities and more intelligent cut-and-paste functions
- Arbortext IsoDraw 7.1: New support for additional CAD formats and improved product performance for file handling and integration with Windchill
- Arbortext Editor 5.4 and Arbortext IsoDraw 7.1: Expanded integration delivers hotspotting capabilities to automatically generate high-quality, interactive HTML content
For complete details on all of Arbortext's new capabilities download the updates (requires login) and consult the release notes:
- Arbortext Editor 5.4
- Arbortext Styler 5.4
- Arbortext Publishing Engine 5.4
- Arbortext Architect 5.4
- Arbortext Advanced Print Publisher 10.0
- Arbortext IsoDraw 7.1
- Arbortext IsoView 7.1
- Arbortext Dynamic Link Manager 5.4
All of these products are included in the major release announced yesterday by PTC.
For more information
Documentation supporting Arbortext is delivered in the Arbortext Editor Help Center. You can download the release notes for this and all recent releases from the Reference Documentation area of the PTC web site at ptc.com.
Get useful tips and valuable resources every month
Join the thousands who know just how much we share.