Here’s a short summary of SPRs and enhancements added to the product release. Many SPRs and enhancements are part of the release. We highly recommend you log in to the support site and read the release notes. If you have an active maintenance contract you can download the new version from the PTC-Support website as usual. If you need any help please contact our support team.
The release notes say this:
- Implemented support for wordsonly on tunderline, tstrikethrough and toverbar. (SPR 1664816)
- Added a secondary row number counter for use with cell rules and backgrounds using 'Y'. Use <?lineno 'Y',x> modify and <?tbovrowz 2> to reset.
- Fixed an issue when a cell spans multiple rows and breaks mid row over a page, with a clean break between rows in the middle. (SPR 1865311)
- Fixed an issue when an overflow occurs within a table and the item that overflows is spanning. (SPR 1938744)
- Fixed fidelity of show string and fish counters when overflowing certain combinations of nested tables and blocks (SPR 1963504)
- Fixed issue with keep-with-previous where it wouldn't work within a section that itself was being balanced (SPR 1971370)
- Fixed issue with special-top-drop for a cell that wasn't being applied when within a block within a table of overflow mode 2 (SPR 1949029)
- Fixed crash seen after copy show string counters to a local temporary set. (SPR 1958149)
- Fixed some XML index creation issues that caused generation of broken XML. (SPR 1874111)
- Fixed generated index hierarchy when using sort_as^display_as entrties on multiple levels. (SPR 1874106)
- Fixed problem that prevented UI actions being overridden in siconusr.3ic. (SPR 1938208)
- Fixed several tag debugger issues. Also improved effectiveness of double-shift to trigger immediate breakpoint. Also improved double-shift when not using tag debugger. (SPRs 1775010, 1814975, 1814993, 1817258, 1772995)
- Implemented widow and orphan rows for tables.
- Fixed crash when using fBlockTab objects. (SPR 1974473)
- Fixed keeping between a row at the end of a table and a parent block and a following table.
- Fixed rotated footnotes surround frame size issue. (SPR 1919326)
- Fixed problem with OpenType font containing an empty index table. (SPR 1972664)
- Fixed problem with space at end of line containing leaders. (SPR 1970802)
- Fixed issue that prevented frame shift (tfshift) from working when using copyfit with 'update real values' enabled. (SPR 1936426)
- Added new mode to tlink to allow script files to be linked to tags but still be editable.
- Fixed issue where creating a new style sometimes copied the content stream into it. (SPR 1928649)
- Fixed issues with FOM fContent.insertPage() failing when inserting multiple pages or when there are no other pages in the document. (SPR 1976594)
- Implemented <?tbfmthdir> to flip <?tbfmth> when <?tbdir> is specified. (SPR 1975974)
- Implemented <?tbcindent>, <?tbcindentabs>, <?tbcindenttab>, <?tbcindenttab2>, <?tbcindentstart>, <?tbcabsstart>, <?tbcindentend> and <?tbcabsend> to work with <?tbdir>. (SPR 1976983)
- Fixed issue with column footers where the whole of a double nested block was being stripped off to make room for the footer. (SPR 1664778)
- Fixed breaking across block or slim table columns when those columns progress from right to left. (SPR 1787334)
- Fixed alignment of display maths in arabic paragraph. (SPR 1787253)
- Fixed resizing of block columns when flowing to a new frame or page of a different width and progression direction is set right to left. (SPR 1978112)
- Fixed an issue where a block or slim table could end prematurely if it had a repeating title and overflowed during a child table of overflow mode 2. (SPR 1980599)
- Fixed issue with sprint where combined footnotes did not trim back when their references got displaced. (SPR 1976267)
- Fixed bad line breaking issue with Thai text in brackets. (SPR 1980684)
- Implemented support for flexible width blocks being rotated. (SPR 1981064)
For more information
Documentation supporting Arbortext is delivered in the Arbortext Editor Help Center. You can download the release notes for this and all recent releases from the Reference Documentation area of the PTC web site at ptc.com.
Get useful tips and valuable resources every month
Join the thousands who know just how much we share.