Here’s a short summary of SPRs and enhancements added to the product release. Many SPRs and enhancements are part of the release. We highly recommend you log in to the support site and read the release notes. If you have an active maintenance contract you can download the new version from the PTC-Support website as usual. If you need any help please contact our Support team.
Fixed SPRs in the M180 release:
- 1937484 — A tag immediately following a cellfont processing instruction (PI) within a table entry now properly reflects the attributes of the cellfont PI.
- 1944087 — The pending_delete callback is now properly called in response to a replace done using the Find/Replace dialog box. The callback now properly handles delete operations depending on the object types in the buffer.
- 1949245 — Line numbers are no longer off by one number in certain rare line breaking situations.
- 1954645 — Certain error conditions no longer cause line numbering processes to end early.
- 1955029 — Publishing DITA documents containing properly-named Astoria namespaced attributes no longer causes errors during composition.
- 1958240 — Color is now consistently continued from one page to the next when publishing to PDF with Adobe Distiller on Solaris.
- 1959336 — Publishing documents to print or PDF using a FOSI generated or exported from Arbortext Styler no longer results in buffer overflow messages when the ACL function fosivar_value() is called from an ACL system-func to get the value of a FOSI variable that has no value.
- 1960250 — Unknown attributes on Arbortext-specific tags are no longer treated as invalid attributes. Doing so prevents older versions of Arbortext Editor from reporting errors in documents saved by more recent versions of Arbortext Editor that contain new attributes on the Arbortext-specific tags.
- 1967306 — Arbortext Editor no longer terminates unexpectedly when a destroy hook for the Modify Attributes dialog box raises a window.
- 1968576 — Tables are no longer rendered incorrectly in the Edit pane when spanning in certain cases where an AOM attribute modified handler is active.
Also included in this release are updates, new features, and bug fixes, addressing all previous maintenance updates of 5.3. The release notes document is 202 pages, so we suggest you consult it for more information on specific SPR fixes and new features included for any release from 5.3 F000 through 5.3 M180.
For more information
Documentation supporting Arbortext is delivered in the Arbortext Editor Help Center. You can download the release notes for this and all recent releases from the Reference Documentation area of the PTC web site at ptc.com.
Get useful tips and valuable resources every month
Join the thousands who know just how much we share.