Here’s a short summary of SPRs and enhancements added to the product release. Many SPRs and enhancements are part of the release. We highly recommend you log in to the support site and read the release notes. If you have an active maintenance contract you can download the new version from the PTC-Support website as usual. If you need any help please contact our support team.
The release notes have this to say:
- 1967627 — Floats scoped to a table no longer appear beyond scope when the table breaks within a row.
- 1976865 — Arbortext Editor no longer fails to set table column names when the table contains a completely spanned row.
- 1980156 — The Arbortext Adapter to Documentum/WDK is now compatible with Internet Explorer 8. (Arbortext Editor support for Internet Explorer 8 does not extend beyond the Arbortext Adapter to Documentum/WDK.)
- 1982017 — Addressed an issue causing a specific italic font to not appear italic in PDF output.
- 1988168 — Publishing processes involving the composition pipeline are now responsive to the settings of the allowcharactersubstitution .dcf file option and the composedcharactersubstitution set option and Advanced Preference.
- 1983265 — Rotated content is now handled correctly in PDF documents composed with the usedistiller set option set to off and crop marks turned on.
- 1991771 — Saving an SGML document as XML now adds the needed namespace declaration for change tracking if the document contains any markup used by change tracking.
For more information
Documentation supporting Arbortext is delivered in the Arbortext Editor Help Center. You can download the release notes for this and all recent releases from the Reference Documentation area of the PTC web site at ptc.com.
Get useful tips and valuable resources every month
Join the thousands who know just how much we share.