Here’s a short summary of SPRs and enhancements added to the product release. Many SPRs and enhancements are part of the release. We highly recommend you log in to the support site and read the release notes. If you have an active maintenance contract you can download the new version from the PTC-Support website as usual. If you need any help please contact our support team.
Generally, we'll post the list of SPRs and enhancements added to a product release. However, this release affects all 5.3 releases from 5.3 F000 through 5.3 M190. As a result, the release notes document is 206 pages. If you want details, we highly recommend you log in to the support site and read the release notes.
Here's a short summary, but all Arbortext products have been affected in the 5.3 release tree. When you see a release in parenthesis, this is the highest point at which this product/issue was affected by the SPR:
- SPR fixes
- Composition and publishing
- Arbortext Editor
- Arbortext Import Export
- Arbortext Styler (M080)
- DLM (M080)
- ACL (M070)
- DITA Application (M070)
- Arbortext Architect (M070)
- Inline elements and spell checking (M060)
- Service Manual Application (M060)
- Help Center (M050)
- XUI (M050)
- Vista Support (M040)
- Environment Variable Changes (M040)
- Localized Online Help/Help Center (M030)
- XSL Support (F000)
- AOM Changes (F000)
- New manual for Arbortext PE Programmers (F000)
- Adapter updates and fixes
- Arbortext Adapter to Documentum/WDK support for Documentum 6.5 (M110)
- Arbortext Adapter to IBM Document Manager Extension (M110)
- Expanded support for PTC Server connection/Arbortext Content Manager (M110)
- New sample code
For more information
Documentation supporting Arbortext is delivered in the Arbortext Editor Help Center. You can download the release notes for this and all recent releases from the Reference Documentation area of the PTC web site at ptc.com.
Get useful tips and valuable resources every month
Join the thousands who know just how much we share.