Here’s a short summary of SPRs and enhancements added to the product release. Many SPRs and enhancements are part of the release. We highly recommend you log in to the support site and read the release notes. If you have an active maintenance contract you can download the new version from the PTC-Support website as usual. If you need any help please contact our support team.
This is the last scheduled maintenance release of APP 9.1.
The release notes say this:
- Fixed missing fonts when TrueType and OpenType fonts have same family name. (SPR 1975469)
- Fixed corruption in sfctrl.3ad when appending fonts with long names. (SPR 1975469)
- Fixed issue with format log (tfmtlog) sometimes losing information. (SPR 1985020)
- Fixed problem with frame shift incorrectly calculating left / right and odd / even conditions during formatting. (SPR 1986600)
- Fixed problem with custom document properties in PostScript driver. (SPR 2012849)
- Updated cutting guides and registration marks to use Registration colour. (SPR 1909766)
- Fixed issue with using multi column Arabic frames and spans (SPR 1973486)
For more information
Documentation supporting Arbortext is delivered in the Arbortext Editor Help Center. You can download the release notes for this and all recent releases from the Reference Documentation area of the PTC web site at ptc.com.