Here’s a short summary of SPRs and enhancements added to the product release. Many SPRs and enhancements are part of the release. We highly recommend you log in to the support site and read the release notes. If you have an active maintenance contract you can download the new version from the PTC-Support website as usual. If you need any help please contact our Support team.
The release notes have this to say:
- Added <?tbspanframe> and <?blockspanframe> PIs. Allows spanning to the frame, skipping ancestor blocks and overflow mode 3 tables.
- Fixed fParagraph.decimalChars getter and removed extra double quotes from _app:Tables:entry_alignchar. (SPR 2001285)
- Fixed problems accessing child layers on named layergroups in FOM (SPR 2003566)
- Fixed issue with tag properties not being saved with linked tags (SPR 2004062)
- Fixed issue with fTag.link() not breaking a link correctly (SPR 2009891)
- Fixed problems with converting to fPage objects and fContent.gotoPage() (SPR 2009912).
- Fixed handling of CDATA sections when using an XML Tree stream. (SPR 2006828).
- Fixed error in XML Printer options dialog preventing XSLT stylesheets from being specified. (SPR 2009024)
- Fixed copyfit /Q (quick) option when frame ends with a nested table. (SPR 2010675)
- Added option to ensure default attributes specified in a DTD are added to the XML tree during parsing. (SPR 2010670)
- Fixed the ^___# special variable; accessing it was corrupting the current format position. (SPR 2009719)
- Fixed crash caused by calling 'quit' macro from within a Perl script. (SPR 1874836)
- Fixed problem with context matching (and XSLT) failing when using a position predicate on an ancestor of an element. (SPR 2008679)
- Enhanced copyfit /Q fix to work when frame ends with a complete nested table (not split). (SPR 2011076)
The FOM release notes for this release say this:
- Renamed fBlock.avoid to fBlock.spanAvoid. The property is still available under the previous name which is now deprecated
- Renamed fTable.avoid to fTable.spanAvoid. The property is still available under the previous name which is now deprecated
- Added fTable.spanFrame and fBlock.spanFrame properties
- Added fRuleLinePattern.EndPatterns constants
- Added fTextRule.wordsOnly property
- Added fApplication.environment property
- Added fApplication.calculateHash() method
- Added fFormatting.getCurrentIndent() method for relative indents
For more information
Documentation supporting Arbortext is delivered in the Arbortext Editor Help Center. You can download the release notes for this and all recent releases from the Reference Documentation area of the PTC web site at ptc.com.
Get useful tips and valuable resources every month
Join the thousands who know just how much we share.