Here’s a short summary of SPRs and enhancements added to the product release. Many SPRs and enhancements are part of the release. We highly recommend you log in to the support site and read the release notes. If you have an active maintenance contract you can download the new version from the PTC-Support website as usual. If you need any help please contact our support team.
- Java updated to 1.6.31
- Changes to PTC security labels in the burst configuration file
- The AOM DocumentUnload event is now fired when a window is closed even if other edit windows are open.
- 1796413: The default web publishing template now includes Next and Previous buttons.
- 2093719: The page number in an index entry in PDF and print preview output generated by the XSL-FO engine now links to the target page as expected.
- 2115248: The doc_open function prompts for HTTP credentials as expected, allowing the operation to complete.
- 2121074: Arbortext Editor can remake its connection to a Windchill server after a power outage, and retrieve a saved version of the previously active document.
- 2121352: An additional listitem is no longer created in the resulting list when a set of paragraphs is transformed into an itemized/ordered list.
- 2121835: A print operation from a Windows XP Arbortext Editor environment to a printer with a name longer than 32 characters will now complete as expected.
- 2122999: An unexpected horizontal rule is no longer added to a table when a document is published to RTF output.
- 2123455: Centered tables display correctly in RTF output.
- 2126058: Borders for row spans reaching the bottom of a table are drawn as expected in RTF output.
- 2126789: Text characters that do not exist in the current font will be displayed in a default fallback font in output generated by the FOSI engine. An error message will be displayed if the character does not exist in the default font either.
- 2127220: Metadata for security labels is now prefixed with SL::.
- 2127254: When publishing tables to web, HTML, or DMP outputs, cell margins of empty cells are set to 0. Doing so avoids unnecessarily wide columns when browsers widen columns to accommodate margins.
- 2127376: The correct styles are applied to items in RTF output.
- 2127394: An Export to RTF transformation sets the role of a paragraph correctly. The resulting item will display as requested, for example in sub- or superscript.
- 2127399: The Current Document area of the DITA Resource Manager now shows all local elements permitted as target for cross references when working with a document checked out of Windchill.
- 2127871: Editing size values with the free version of Arbortext Styler no longer causes Arbortext Editor to terminate unexpectedly.
- 2128385: Arbortext Editor will now check in new objects added to a non wellformed document.
- 2129024: Arbortext Editor no longer rejects a download of graphic files via the Windchill Adapter under certain circumstances.
- 2130614: Arbortext Styler now presents the correct elements as the previous level when configuring title numbering in a .style stylesheet generated from a FOSI.
- 2131396: Insertions will now correctly work if a pending delete is cancelled via the delete_region hook.
- 2131398: TeX write time for certain documents published in a Solaris environment has been improved.
- 2131785: Arbortext Publishing Engine no longer converts paths for CGM graphics when creating a basic document with the Arbortext Change Page for Defense application.
- 2132265: Selecting a lengthy set of multiple profile values no longer causes a publishing process via Arbortext Publishing Engine to terminate unexpectedly.
- 2134460: Content retrieved from the clipboard is now correctly placed in a named paste buffer declared in a paste command.
- 2135984: A new set option graphicscaletofitmaxheight has been introduced to specify a maximum height for a graphic with scaletofit activated but no width or depth measures included. Graphics set up in this way will no longer overflow a page in output generated by the FOSI engine when this option is set.
- 2135985: Arbortext Editor will no longer terminate unexpectedly when opening documents that include a lengthy reference to a schema location.
- 2136514: Graphic processing during a print publishing operation via Arbortext Publishing Engine no longer causes a performance slowdown.
For more information
Documentation supporting Arbortext is delivered in the Arbortext Editor Help Center. You can download the release notes for this and all recent releases from the Reference Documentation area of the PTC web site at ptc.com.
Get useful tips and valuable resources every month
Join the thousands who know just how much we share.