It's all about managing content. Learn how synchronizing your product information with your product development can enable you to:
- Minimize risks by reducing errors and implementing fail safe controls
- Maintain control of valuable IP
- Create a fully audit-able records trail that meets the tightest of compliance requirements
- Reduce customer service costs
- Quickly adapt to market changes or enter new markets quickly
- Take advantage of global development centers through a single-source
- Drive revenue
Join Single-Sourcing Solutions and Sequoia Etc in this 1-hour web session where we show you how using the Arbortext Content Manager can help you resolve business needs.
By the end of this session, you will have the information you need to take the next step:
- minimize the risks that could impact your company’s profitability, and
- recognize potential new revenue opportunities for your company.
Establish the best in class business practice of managing, controlling, and distributing the information used every day by your company and clients. Understand the difference between content management and document management.
Watch the Video
Recorded: February 2010
About the Presenters
Dan Dial, Sequoia Etc., and Liz Fraley, Single-Sourcing Solutions, Inc.
About Sequoia Etc
Sequoia Etc is a technology solution provider who represents best in class integrated and integral solutions for the Product Development Community. We specialize in architecting, and implementing, Product Lifecycle Management including document content management and supporting company users in the solution’s adoption.
About Single-Sourcing Solutions
Single-Sourcing Solutions is an elite PTC partner specializing in Arbortext products. With over a decade’s experience with the Arbortext toolset and in the practical development and deployment of mission-critical, custom XML development, Single-Sourcing Solutions has the expertise required for successful dynamic information delivery. We are very active in the global Arbortext community and related information development communities.
arbortext content manager (windchill), arbortext editor, best practices, workflow and process
Arbortext Monster Garage, Season 1, Webinars