XML and content tools need to be thoughtfully configured to create feasible processes that produce the desired business benefits. This session explores the XML information lifecycle and how XML and content tools and systems can be deployed to their best advantage.
- Gilbane Boston 2010: Panel #T7. “XML Implementations & Information Lifecycle”
- Barry Schaeffer, Senior Consultant, Gilbane Group, “Managing the XML Information Life Cycle in a Changing World”
- Doug Gorman, Founder, Simply XML, “Just in Time and Just Enough DITA for Enterprise Adoption”
- Liz Fraley, Founder and CEO, Single-Sourcing Solutions, “Component Content Management
- Moderator: Dale Waldt, Senior Consultant, Outsell’s Gilbane Group
View the Slides