Clearing your vision of who you are and defining your brand allows you laser focus to attract customers. More than your technical resume or CV, the how and what makes you unique.
In this session, attendees will learn:
- How to gain customers by attracting them to you
- How to identify who your customer is (and is not)
- How to identify the keys that distinguish you from others
- How to decide whether to strike out on your own and what it takes to do it
- How to pitch without bragging
- How to create a customer profile
- How to develop a self-inventory
- How to come up with a concrete, shareable plan
In this session we will cover all of the above through exercises to create a foundation for action. Plan your path to independence, to promotion, or to a new field.
Come prepared to roll up your sleeves, dig in, and take action. Ask questions about your individual goals and situations. This session will provide a forum for you to get the answers you seek!
Janice Summers, JLS Coaching,Founded two companies (on the verge of launching another) co-founding collaborator on another sits on the board of a non profit. Has been a top recruiter in technology and finance, former human resources management. In between running two companies, provides coaching and mentoring for individuals and companies looking to improve their marketing and sales. So basically build their brands to expand exposure and awareness.
Liz Fraley, Single-Sourcing Solutions, is a serial entrepreneur. She's founded two companies, sits on the boards of three non-profits, and is constantly coming up with new ways to share knowledge in the technical communications and content industries. She has worked in high-tech and government sectors, at companies of all different sizes (from startups to huge enterprises). She advocates approaches that directly improve organizational efficiency, productivity, and interoperability. If you ask her, she’ll say she’s happiest when those around her are successful.
- Lavacon, Las Vegas, October 2016
- AIIP, New Orleans, May 2017
- STC Spectrum, April 2017