The single biggest factor in being ready is how you approach your career every day: Do you treat your career like a profession (rather than simply a succession of jobs)? How you stay on top? What do you need to keep your skills current and thrive in the techcomm job market?
Bring your best tricks for staying current, up-to-date, and ahead of the competition. The panelists will share their favorites.
Panelists: Andrew Davis, Yvonne Wade Sanchez, Maxwell Hoffmann, Richard Mateosian, Liz Fraley
Attend the webinar: Mon, 8 January 2018 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM PST
Watch the Video
View the Slides
Notes from the session
- Webinars that answer questions for experienced practitioners: TC Dojo (Hey! That’s us!)
- Job boards that go deeper than the aggregators: AngelList, VentureLoop
- Blogs from tech comm experts with cutting-edge perspectives.: I’d Rather Be Writing
- Conferences, Meetups (& recordings), Slack: Write The Docs, WtD Slack channel
- MOOCs and online classes from Peter Gruenbaum: Udemy API classes, Tom Johnson’s API class
- For job seekers (aspiring & perspiring), try Synergistech’s Advice pages
You might also like…
About the TC Dojo
At the TC Dojo, you pick the topics and we find the experts.
You can’t ask questions of a video, so be sure to join the TC Dojo and never miss attending live: http://join.tcdojo.org
Vote on future TC Dojo webinar topics here: http://survey.tcdojo.org