- how keys and key references are referenced by DITA maps
- how processing is evaluated
- how to combine keys with maps for easier manageability
- how to use conkey references instead of conref to simplify reuse and manage your content.
After that, we will talk about:
- how keys and conkeys work
- how they are resolved in the processing pipeline
- how levels of map can help manage variable content.
Examples will be used to demonstrate how everything works using Arbortext.
Recorded: 25 June, 2015 10AM Pacific/US
Liz Fraley, Single-Sourcing Solutions, is a serial entrepreneur. She’s founded two companies, sits on the boards of three non-profits, and is constantly coming up with new ways to share knowledge in the technical communications and content industries. She has worked in high-tech and government sectors, at companies of all different sizes (from startups to huge enterprises). She advocates approaches that directly improve organizational efficiency, productivity, and interoperability. If you ask her, she’ll say she’s happiest when those around her are successful.
Watch the Video
Recorded: May 2015
Access the videoThere are three ways to get access to the video:
- Purchase access to this one video for a short period of time.
- Automatic access for all paid subscribers to our Vimeo channel
- Free to members of the TC Dojo Masterminds on the member site.