In this webinar, we tackle the DITA feature keyrefs and conkeyrefs. The keyref and conkeyref mechanisms allow you to easily switch variable content. We show:
- how keys and key references are referenced by DITA maps
- how processing is evaluated
- how to combine keys with maps for easier manageability
- how to use conkey references instead of conref to simplify reuse and manage your content.
After that, we will talk about:
- how keys and conkeys work
- how they are resolved in the processing pipeline
- how levels of map can help manage variable content.
Examples will be used to demonstrate how everything works using Arbortext.
Recorded: 25 June, 2015 10AM Pacific/US
About the Presenter
Liz Fraley, founder of Single-Sourcing Solutions, has worked in both high-tech and government sectors, developing and delivering technical design and strategy of authoring and publishing solutions as a Single-Source/XML Architect/Programmer. Specializing in practical development and deployment, she advocates designing architectures that directly improve organizational efficiency, productivity, and interoperability. She’s the founder of TC Camp, the unconference for content creators, consumers, and the people who support them. If you ask her, she’ll say she’s a gardener who’s happiest when those around her are flourishing.
Watch the Video
Recorded: May 2015
Access the Video
There are three ways to get access to the video:
You might also be interested in...
Key conceptsarbortext editor, dita, dita keys, reuse
Filed underArbortext Monster Garage, Season 3, Webinars
About the Arbortext Monster Garage
A collection of videos and books, the Arbortext Monster Garage is designed to teach Arbortext users how to leverage their investment in the Arbortext product line so as to continually grow their ROI.