Convincing the administration in a small-medium business is just as hard as for the bigger businesses. You need a strong case, but how do you get through? You will after this session. You will learn what is the lean approach. You will learn how to see signs your company is ready for a content strategy. You will learn what kind of strategy you need.
When it comes to content strategy, *cost* is king.
- You will learn the value of your content and see a few references.
- There are signs your company is ready for a content strategy. If your company has 1 resource dedicated to marketing, that’s one sign…
- Traditionally, companies have front-end content strategies. In small-medium businesses, you can do better, easier: a global strategy. If you’re not doing a global content strategy, you’re already behind the other small-medium businesses. In this session, you will learn what is a global content strategy, their outlines, how to use it in your one-pager for the administration. You will see examples of visuals, such as mind mapping tools, or non-tools.
- This session will also draw on DITA Metrics 101 and metrics you already have and see every day to determine how to get there with the means and resources of a SME.
This session will be held:
- Date: 14 May 2019
- Time: 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM Pacific/US
About the Visiting Dojo Master
Cumulating over 20 years in tech comm, Johanne Lavallée is a Senior Technical Writer at Signalisation Ver-Mac Inc. She has spoken at Lavacon, STC Spectrum, and given a few webinars. Working since April 2012 for a manufacturer of programmable variable message signs and other systems that make up a smart work zone, she is coming into the intelligent traffic systems era enthusiastically.
Watch the Video
It will be posted here after the session!
View the slides
They will be posted here after the session!
You might also like…
About the TC Dojo
At the TC Dojo, you pick the topics and we find the experts.
You can’t ask questions of a video, so be sure to join the TC Dojo and never miss attending live: http://join.tcdojo.org
Vote on future TC Dojo webinar topics here: http://survey.tcdojo.org